Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Additions: Present The... Night Of The Dragon Lady by The Jive Turkeys

There is obscure, and then there is OBSCURE. Take this release - the 1997 seven inch Present The... Night Of The Dragon Lady by The Jive Turkeys released on Alamount Black Records. I found this at Lost Weekend Records digging through one of the seven inch boxes in the back and was caught off guard. While the band has very little online presence, I knew from memory they had released an album in 2001 called Sounds from the Idiodyssey on Derailleur, as well as a release a few years later called Seis Sonidos. Though were on Discogs when I bought this (I fixed that), this one was completely new to me. I haven't been able to track down either of the other releases (yet!), this one will have to do for the moment to get my Jive Turkeys fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment