Tuesday, April 23, 2019

New Additions: The Best Of Times? by Salt Horse

This one is kind of a lie. You see, I actually bought The Best Of Times? by Salt Horse back when it came out in 2001 on Derailleur. I was a big fan of the label, and picked up almost everything the put out. However, like so many in the mid-2000s when MP3s came along, I dumped a lot of my CD collection at record stores and tried to go fully digital. It didn't last, and I've rebuilt some of my collection. It also coincided with me being occasionally not well off financially at times, and needing to pay bills. I was able to grab this at one of the Columbus record stores recently, so now I've bought it twice, which is okay with me, because it rocks. Excuse me, RAWKS. The production is still exceptional, and I'm just a sucker for wise-crackin' hard rock that has an Rated-R/Songs For The Deaf era Queens Of The Stone Age vibe.


No comments:

Post a Comment